Original bronze passage door set by H&D with high quality mortise lock marked Kean & Dotty MFG Cleveland OH. Has decorative bronze lock face & original key that operate the security throw bolt from both sides in perfect working order with strong latch. Rest of set consists of matching Hopkins and Dickenson passage drum knobs with triangular rosettes and hard to find ex-large keyhole escutcheons both retaining the fancy dust covers, c.1880. Note, both triangular rosettes line up with key covers and fit key holes in lock extremely well. Guaranteed to look and work great or full refund with all shipping.
- Back-set 2-3/8” [distance from middle of knob socket to face of mortise lock]
- Mortise lock body 3-7/8” high x 3-1/8” deep x ½” thick
- Lock face 5-3/4” x 1” x 1/8” thick
- Passage knobs are 2-1/4”
- Two triangular rosettes 4” x 2-1/2”
- Two keyhole escutcheons 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”